Friday, May 12, 2006

Why do People call me LALU?

Basically since from childhood m a very simple, honest in each and every corner at Home even in Schooling, College day watever, whenever i moved m in natural never touch that what d generation is going on.....coz i always protect my ATTITUDE to become a such things mine thoughts never wind on stuff nostalgia..............when i left parents for further studies i got the same to same friends circle m trust that God is everywhere that's why God cares me . After getting such DEGREE m started working in IT Dept. But stuck on professional life.....one day among our colleagues lovely call me LALU for this single word m quitely keep in my mind i didn't argue anybody but few days later they clarify me that u know Asha most of the NorthEast person wanted to show like a Foriegner by imitating Western culture. In every bus stop we meet lots of Chinkey they are very smart , stylish and good looking by wearing fashionable dress but U R..... very simple even though you can put it..then m was quited a moment and suddenly m replied them "I wanted to be LALU" watever m being here i wish myself & one more don't forget that its depend on Environment (Different Community) any comment................It was surprised from where it comes out...they said just kidding cool yaar ! we have known already we just wanted to see ur reaction keep it up...Best of Luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home