Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fitness

Whether it's true or not for the third person but for me i've a two ways for keeping fitness mantra. So, do you want to know my secret mantra k its nothing have a patient i'm telling to you na so are you ready hmm it seems like you are eagerly want to know well for knowing mine things you need to grasp Something to noted on your mind anyway its time to noted to you grasp it .....!!

I. Take daily exercise , while wake up max 15min in the early morning &
II.Keep fasting once a week.

These are the ways of my keeping fitness which make me happy ,active & you too will make you feel light btw are you agree my fitness mantra but i hope so that if you follows mine secret things then one day you too will reduce your Tummy & Hips .


NOTE:-Keeping Fit , Looking Good.

ha ha ha.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home