Friday, February 10, 2006

CLUES

We all know that poetry and technology don't mix . . . until we remember that writing itself is a technology. The technology of writing is changing in an age of electronic media, and literature is changing with it. This home page is part of my effort to help technology and fiction make the transition from ink to pixels.Clinging to my little strand of the Web are samples of my technology, both printed and electronic, as well as things I've written about technology, hypertext, and multimedia.For more hypertext and cybertext, visit my Word Circuits site, which offers original works in the genre and related resources. Also check out the IT Dept, which I administer for the IT . "SORRY ACCESS DENIED"
Well! its a Encrypted site you can't access it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home